Friday, November 18, 2016

Happy paint party Friday and day 18 of creative everyday month

I missed posting the last few days but I am still at it everyday. It took me a few days to finish this, and now that I have my Mac and a new printer, I am hoping to list some of my art as prints in my etsy shop. Hopefully this weekend.

I love bees, as you will know if you haunt my blog regularly. So I couldn't resist painting this quote once I saw it. The photo is not as clear as I would like but I wanted to post today and I am not in enough light to get a good image. 



I am still doing AEDM but I think I won't worry about posting over the weekend... Be back on Monday! Take care till then...

5 comments:

  1. How lovely that is! The colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and I too love the colors. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  3. a delightful painting and sentiment Andrea! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the calligraphy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohh I like this! It is happy art and the world needs more of it.

    ReplyDelete