Monday, November 7, 2016

Day 7 of AEDM

I know I didn't post this weekend for days 5 and 6 but things get busy on the weekends.... Too many pets and people in one house maybe. But I did create, you'll just have to trust me on this one. 

For today I was looking through my sketchbook and I just didn't like the lettering from this page. I try not to paint over my own stuff much, but if it really bugs me I see no reason not to cover it up. 
And I had this little pen sketch on copy paper and it suddenly seemed to work together so here's the new page in my sketchbook/art journal.


5 comments:

  1. Oh, that one almost brought a tear . . . cheer up little darling girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the before but the after is so gorgeous too... wow... stunning piece!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet ... Love it, and love the words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really nice job combining the two images :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work! I like it before and after. :)

    ReplyDelete