Friday, August 12, 2016

More alphabet kids

YAnother miserably hot, humid friday has come around so quickly. But that means since it is friday it is time for paintpartyfriday. I actually have been thinking I may stop linking up as I never have the time to get around and visit more than one or two other people there, and I feel guilty just linking and running. I have been with Eva and Kristin since the beginning I think, only missing a few weeks here and there. And all the people at Paintpartyfriday have always been so supportive and creative. Maybe I will just pop in and check them out when I can instead of linking weekly. But I want to thank all the visitors from there who have fathfully stopped by and commented even when I didn't get back to their blogs in return!


I have been working on painting more alphabet kids....

D is for Dex and his ducklings, which will be the page before his daughter and her dogs that I Posted awhile ago......
I had to have TWO D pages because i just needed these ducklings to happen.
 And I started Z'beth and her zebra. They are not quite complete but I posted it as a WIP.





Stay cool!

And don't forget to come back on the 13th for my first official 'finding small magic' post. 

9 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute! These are really adorable paintings! I would love to hug a zebra in a flower garden! Such fun art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So when you finish this book of Alphabet Kids, you should sell it on Etsy ... they are just that good and I know many teachers who would love a fresh look at the ABC's. So far, beautifully done :) As for your not posting on PPF anymore ... you will be missed. I am guessing there are many others, including myself who don't have time to comment on everyone's creation, but we still do come and look and enjoy. I hope you will pop back in now and then anyway :)

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love it to visit your blog! Each time there are new and wonderful inspirirations to look at and I love your style very very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your alphabet kids are absolutely darling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love visiting and seeing what you come up with next. You're amazing!
    Happy Weekend.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sww so cute :Dlove the colours

    I will prob have to stop linkinh to PFF once I go back to uni, prob wont have the time to visit everyone once we start

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh PLEASE don't stop linking up I would miss you terribly. Even though I get a feed I sometimes miss things...this way I can go back. Half the people never comment...you are an old timer...don't go. I love your art and words! You are such an inspiration....please reconsider!! These characters are stunning and so much fun!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so talented. I love how your artistic mind works. Fun, colorful, and full of energy.

    ReplyDelete