Tuesday, June 23, 2015

5 things on the internet


I spend too much time on the internet,
between Etsy, Pinterest, Goodreads and Spoonflower alone it would be easy to spend hours,
there's always so much more to see.
And it's easy to do when you can be on an ipad sitting next to your kids who are watching TV or something, (jace is addicted to Scooby Doo)
So i thought i would stop when i have found 5 things.
So today i am posting what I found while on the internet.



If you click on the colored word it will take you to the original site..

1.I want: this handmade watercolor paper

2.I watched: this art video.
This is by Dearing Wang, his videos are elaborate mandalas and geometric creations much more complicated than what I do but this one is of  making perfect Yin Yang symbols and i might actually try something similar in my art.

3. I would love to try: to make this drink:



S.



4.  I love Goodreads, a great site to get  recommendations of future books to read by logging your past reads and your 'want to' reads etc....I am reading: S


5. I want to make one of these bird cup feeders and a million other projects...
 


1 comment:

  1. Very cute idea. We used to get cups & saucers from Value Village and fill with alpaca fiber for pin cushions.

    ReplyDelete