Tuesday, May 6, 2014

4 things that make me happy








 
1.  There are finally signs of spring in my yard...
I looked these up...
 they are called Glory of the snow.... 


 

2. I have been obsessively re-reading all my Alice Hoffman books... I have about 11 or 12 and she's written so many more that it makes me happy knowing I have plenty more to look forward to...



3. I have been even more obsessively watching these...
My older son talked me into watching the first episode, I didn't want to. I had heard about it everywhere and didn't want to watch it for some reason... maybe because everyone else liked it.
But one episode and you are hooked...
He got me these for an early mothers day gift. I am now only at the beginning of season three so no spoilers please. I am in love with Jon Snow and Tyrion Lannister so if they die do NOT tell me...


And the season sets each come with a map... don't you just love the opening credits with the maps and gears?


4. I got this sooo cute and wonderfully filled May basket from my MOM for May day. I am enjoying it bit by bit. It was arranged better before the photo, I have rooted around in it now and smelled all the pretty smelling soaps and such...Thanks Mom!












2 comments:

  1. All fantastic reasons for happiness! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this list. Especially Alice Hoffman! She is my favorite author. That mix of light and dark, reality and magic woven through great storytelling! Love her!
    I'm glad you are having a sweet spring time, Andrea!
    Love and light to you!

    ReplyDelete