Saturday, December 28, 2013

favorite stuff on etsy




I spend so much time on etsy I thought I would start showcasing some of my favorite finds....
These images are not mine, they're from individual etsy sellers.  Just click on the image to get to the etsy shop ...


 100 Mini Pinecones Natural Woodland Craft Supply




https://www.etsy.com/listing/169147626/small-white-cottage-country-home-little?ref=favs_view_24

PINECONE FIRE STARTERS - Set of 12, Available in custom colors, unscented or scented, you choice scent

Watercolor Winter Clip Art - Pine Branches, Cones, Berries, Leaves - Digital Download - 10 PNG

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my winter clip art! Your finds are perfect for Winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol....how teeny tiny is that darling little house? :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. {{ oh my !! is that a real bird's nest ??
    i have a collection
    of discarded & found ones
    but
    never though to Sell them }}



    lovely selections !!

    (( i'll take 2 of everything
    except
    the birds nest ))

    x

    ReplyDelete